Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WTF are these people thinking?


From News of the Weird:

Todd Barkau, 35, and a 44-year-old woman were indicted in May in Kansas City, Mo., on charges of training the woman's daughter (beginning at age 12) to become a dominatrix whose services were for sale on the Internet. [MSNBC-AP, 5-12-08]

When I hear stuff like this I often ponder the conversation between the two people who conjured the plan. I'm guessing it went a little like this:

Man: I was on craigslist and them girls that whip you n' shit
Woman: um, hmm (spits tobacco into a can of mountain dew)
Man: I think theys called Dominatrixssses
Woman: ayuh,
Man: Make shitloads of munny just fer beatin' the shit out of mens'
Woman: Really?
Man: Yup, I's thinking yous could sign up fer that n make us some drinkin munny
Woman: Me? Oh, no! I can't beat no mens fer munny
Man: Whats about yer daughter, she ain't doin' nuthin cept chores round the trailer
Woman: Shit n Shinola, whoo dang! that's a good idear - she's a scrappy one anyway.

No comments: