Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bacon is gud


I am really hungry right now. My mind wanders to the greatest gift ever: Bacon. I feel sorry for jewish people & vegetarians. My life revolves around bacon and it's fruits. I have made bacon vodka - it's delicious in Bloody Marys. Recipe Here.
I just found a recipe for a bacon infused Old Fashioned which I plan to try.
We must thank Saint Anthony
"Saint Anthony was heralded as a modest and courteous man. He lived for 20 years barricaded in an abandoned fort, having contact with people only when his admirers broke in. Known for healing skin diseases and inflammations, he is often depicted with a pig because pork fat was used as a treatment with similar results. Being identified with pigs led the swine herders to take him as their patron. For this reason, he has become the Patron Saint of Bacon."
There is also a girl after my own heart that knows two of the best things in life are sex & bacon.

No comments: